4 Liter Can - Grey with 4" Brush Roller
KiwiGrip is a revolutionary, durable, non-skid coating that spreads quickly and easily with the proprietary roller, offering a beautiful, high traction surface. By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from a rolled "pleasure boat" texture to an industrial aggressive "work boat" texture.
As a homogeneous material, KiwiGrip doesn't suffer from the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers. Coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out leaving an unsafe deck that's hard to clean and even harder to re-coat.
A 1 liter can of KiwiGrip will cover about 20 square feet. A 4 liter can will cover about 80 square feet.
Loaded with a UV stabilizer for consistent color. Available in four standard colors. Note that the RAL codes are approximate.
Grey - RAL 7047
KiwiGrip is a very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface. KiwiGrip will not wear through and expose filler materials.
Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete or metal and dial in the perfect texture for your application by varying your technique.
No volatile solvents, very low VOC. Cleans up with soap and water.
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogeneous color that won't wear through and expose filler materials
- UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Vary texture by application technique used
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal
- Rolls over other worn non-skid surfaces nicely
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed "how-to" instructions come with every can
- Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (80 SF/Gal)