Freedom XC Pro 3000 Inverter/Charger - 3000W - 150A - 120V - 12V
A true sine wave inverter with a built-in lithium-ion battery charger and transfer switch in a compact, lightweight footprint. Configure and monitor system performance via Bluetooth app available on the optional Bluetooth remote panel (# 808-0817-02).
The Freedom XC PRO inverter/charger, supporting RV-C and J1939 protocols, is the most versatile and flexible AC power solution in the market today. It also features a 100 amp (2000W model) / 150 amp (3000W model) battery charger and offers all of the configurable features of the Freedom XC series inverter/charger in a compact, light weight package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4 Degree F (-20 Degree C) - 104 Degree F (40 Degree C) for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating enables compressor loads such as an A/C or a fridge to start reliably.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built in 50A AC Transfer Relay (3KW model): Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power
Built-In Charger Features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
- Easily configurable settings to charge any lithium ion battery